Friday, August 26, 2016

გულწითელა - European robin (Erithacus rubecula)

This little creature I would characterize with one word - amazing! 
It stands out with its beauty and the soft character. It never plays nasty with people and is always social (but of course it will never come and sit down on your hand, that's clear). 

Robin was one of the first birds that made me fall in love with bird photography. It was... In Paris! I photographed a little bird with very beautiful red breast... Then I got curious to know how it was called. 
And so the bird photography romance has started!

Here I leave you with some photographs of European Robin. No correction has been done to the two photos below. I slightly reduced the noise in the raw image. 

I hope you enjoy it! 


And don't forget to... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment